Sunday 3 February 2008

Told you so.

As I mentioned in my last post, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the train going down to London. I also noted that by praising the service I had undoubtedly jinxed all future travel. I was right. There were no seat reservations due to a printer fault, the wi-fi didn't work and we eventually arrived about half an hour late. I'm on the train again today and the printer fault obviously hasn't been rectified so it's another free-for-all with the seats. When will I learn to keep my big gob shut?

As for the job hunt, I passed the entrance exam and have been offered a place on the NCTJ course so I'm treating that as my insurance policy if nothing else comes up. I'm off on another jaunt, stopping in Canterbury and Oxford. I'll soon be able to get the travelogue/mileage report that was a part of the original Yosser Hughes blog.

No comments: